Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2nd Gen AirPods Case Not Showing Charge

Hey all, when I'm connected to my 2nd Gen AirPods, when I go into settings and click on my AirPods, it shows the charge of my AirPods, but the case is not showing a percentage. Is this a 2nd Gen AirPods bug? Because it works on the my 3rd Gen AirPods? I can check the battery percentage of my 2nd Gen case if I put the AirPods back in and "connect" them again. Just a little odd. (I'm also on 5E133) So it's not a firmware issue.

Thank you!

AirPods (2nd generation)

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 9:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 9:12 AM

When you swipe swipe right on your iPhone to the battery widget is the case and AirPods not showing there. If your having problems with any form of connectivity try resetting the AirPods. First remove them from Bluetooth devices then make sure they are good fit in the case. With the lid open hold the case button until the led turns orange then to white this should reset them and when you reconnect them to your Apple device they should work correctly

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2023 9:12 AM in response to camy_0533

When you swipe swipe right on your iPhone to the battery widget is the case and AirPods not showing there. If your having problems with any form of connectivity try resetting the AirPods. First remove them from Bluetooth devices then make sure they are good fit in the case. With the lid open hold the case button until the led turns orange then to white this should reset them and when you reconnect them to your Apple device they should work correctly

2nd Gen AirPods Case Not Showing Charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.