Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cant find the numbers app. i want to create a spreadsheet

Where is the numbers app? I can’t see it on my screen. I want to creat a spreadsheet

iPad mini 5, iPadOS 16

Posted on Apr 14, 2023 6:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2023 4:04 PM

It is not in Settings until you have installed it.

Tap the App Store icon then Search (bottom right of screen) & type in Numbers in the search bar & tap search. Numbers should be among the top results & will have one of three icons to the right of the app - OPEN, GET or a cloud with a downfacing arrow. The first means that Numbers is installed on your iPad as in my screenshot below. GET means you need to acquire it & the cloud means you have previously acquired it but it is not installed. Tap whichever one shows.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2023 4:04 PM in response to Inkastable

It is not in Settings until you have installed it.

Tap the App Store icon then Search (bottom right of screen) & type in Numbers in the search bar & tap search. Numbers should be among the top results & will have one of three icons to the right of the app - OPEN, GET or a cloud with a downfacing arrow. The first means that Numbers is installed on your iPad as in my screenshot below. GET means you need to acquire it & the cloud means you have previously acquired it but it is not installed. Tap whichever one shows.

i cant find the numbers app. i want to create a spreadsheet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.