Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My LG Monitor is blurry after upgrade to Ventura

My external monitor is blurry after upgrade to Ventura. There is no update from Apple or

LG to resolve this. Do I have to downgrade to Monterey? Please Apple, get it together

before you foist these sub par upgrades on your loyal customers. This isn't good enough.

#unhappy

iMac 27″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Apr 15, 2023 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2023 9:26 AM

This is an addendum to my previous post. When I upgraded Apple set my external screen setting to a default of 2560x1080. There was no option for my screen's setting so the image came up blurry. After my initial post freak-out in System Settings / Main Display / Down at the bottom I found a button that says "Show all resolutions." Once I clicked on that more options for resolutions came up including my monitor's preferred 3440x1440. Once I selected that, everything came sharp again. So I would recommend trying that in case you did not come up in your preferred resolution.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2023 9:26 AM in response to stanton114

This is an addendum to my previous post. When I upgraded Apple set my external screen setting to a default of 2560x1080. There was no option for my screen's setting so the image came up blurry. After my initial post freak-out in System Settings / Main Display / Down at the bottom I found a button that says "Show all resolutions." Once I clicked on that more options for resolutions came up including my monitor's preferred 3440x1440. Once I selected that, everything came sharp again. So I would recommend trying that in case you did not come up in your preferred resolution.

My LG Monitor is blurry after upgrade to Ventura

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.