Word

I am not able to use WORD on my iPad. I pay for a subscription each month, but can’t type a new document. I am elderly and not very IT literate. Can someone help?

iPad Air, iPadOS 16

Posted on Apr 18, 2023 12:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2023 1:01 AM

If you are having difficulty with your Office 365 subscription, you’ll need to understand to whom you have arranged the subscription. Your monthly billing should identify who you are paying…

If you have your Office 365 subscription directly with Microsoft, you’ll need to seek assistance from Microsoft.

If instead you have subscribed through Apple, you can access your subscription/billing with Apple. The following links should help you to both identify and manage any recurring Apple service subscriptions associated with your AppleID account:

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Manage App Store purchases, subscriptions, settings, and restrictions on iPad - Apple Support

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

If you are unable to use the Word App, ensure that you have signed-in with your Microsoft username and password. This Microsoft support page describes how…

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/install-and-set-up-office-on-an-iphone-or-ipad-9df6d10c-7281-4671-8666-6ca8e339b628

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2023 1:01 AM in response to Rcwrg

If you are having difficulty with your Office 365 subscription, you’ll need to understand to whom you have arranged the subscription. Your monthly billing should identify who you are paying…

If you have your Office 365 subscription directly with Microsoft, you’ll need to seek assistance from Microsoft.

If instead you have subscribed through Apple, you can access your subscription/billing with Apple. The following links should help you to both identify and manage any recurring Apple service subscriptions associated with your AppleID account:

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Manage App Store purchases, subscriptions, settings, and restrictions on iPad - Apple Support

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

If you are unable to use the Word App, ensure that you have signed-in with your Microsoft username and password. This Microsoft support page describes how…

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/install-and-set-up-office-on-an-iphone-or-ipad-9df6d10c-7281-4671-8666-6ca8e339b628

Word

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.