Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Unable to complete application for Savings Account in Apple Card on iPhone 11

The three-dot More button does not appear on Apple Card on my iPhone 11, so I'm unable to open a Savings Account. What to do?

Posted on Apr 18, 2023 3:25 PM

7 replies

Apr 19, 2023 3:09 PM in response to sanberdoo

Aha! When I accessed Apple Card via the Wallet app, the "More" button magically appeared.

Next: tap on "Daily Cash". under "Daily Cash Election" to arrive at Savings. Tap on "Savings - Set Up", and then, follow on-screen instructions that even I can understand, and behold, a Savings account has been created.

The source of confusion now becomes apparent. It was necessary to go to Settings in order to obtain an Apple Card. Regrettably, I, along with a few hundred other iPhone users, was not aware that in order to proceed to set up "Savings" it is necessary to open Apple Card in the Wallet app.

Many thanks for your help. Hopefully others of my ilk will find this thread and profit therefrom.

Unable to complete application for Savings Account in Apple Card on iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.