Dear support, I am facing an issue while trying to send message “Couldn’t send” keeps appearing. I have tried various Solution but the issue persists, please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Dear support, I am facing an issue while trying to send message “Couldn’t send” keeps appearing. I have tried various Solution but the issue persists, please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

iPhone X

Posted on Apr 20, 2023 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2023 10:25 AM

We’re not Apple Support. We’re other users, like you.

Is your iPhone X running iOS 16.4.1; the current iOS version? If not, update it.

Is this issue arising with an Apple iMessages message, or a mail message? Or is this Facebook Messenger?

What is the full text of the error message, if there is more than “couldn’t send”?

Which solutions have you already tried, so that we don’t repeat those here?

And if this is Facebook Messenger (as seems likely from some previous reports elsewhere), remove the Messenger app, restart the iPhone, re-install the app, and try again. If that re-install fails, check with Facebook Messenger support. Facebook Messenger is their app. Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2023 10:25 AM in response to tatia65

We’re not Apple Support. We’re other users, like you.

Is your iPhone X running iOS 16.4.1; the current iOS version? If not, update it.

Is this issue arising with an Apple iMessages message, or a mail message? Or is this Facebook Messenger?

What is the full text of the error message, if there is more than “couldn’t send”?

Which solutions have you already tried, so that we don’t repeat those here?

And if this is Facebook Messenger (as seems likely from some previous reports elsewhere), remove the Messenger app, restart the iPhone, re-install the app, and try again. If that re-install fails, check with Facebook Messenger support. Facebook Messenger is their app. Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.