Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

How do I get passed the activation lock if I don’t remember my old Apple ID and the password from my old phone

what Can I do if I forgot my old Apple ID and password I had on my old phone and my phone I got right now keeps asking for it to connect my Apple Watch since it got a activation lock on it

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Apr 21, 2023 9:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2023 9:26 PM

inkpin224 Said:

"How do I get passed the activation lock if I don’t remember my old Apple ID and the password from my old phone: what Can I do if I forgot my old Apple ID and password I had on my old phone and my phone I got right now keeps asking for it to connect my Apple Watch since it got a activation lock on it"

-------

Getting Passed the Activation Lock:

See if you can find the Apple ID, and if you can recover the password. If the eMail address is still being used, then you should be able to log in and change it to your current Apple ID.

Recover, then Change the Credentials:

I. Apple ID:

II. Apple ID Password:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2023 9:26 PM in response to inkpin224

inkpin224 Said:

"How do I get passed the activation lock if I don’t remember my old Apple ID and the password from my old phone: what Can I do if I forgot my old Apple ID and password I had on my old phone and my phone I got right now keeps asking for it to connect my Apple Watch since it got a activation lock on it"

-------

Getting Passed the Activation Lock:

See if you can find the Apple ID, and if you can recover the password. If the eMail address is still being used, then you should be able to log in and change it to your current Apple ID.

Recover, then Change the Credentials:

I. Apple ID:

II. Apple ID Password:

How do I get passed the activation lock if I don’t remember my old Apple ID and the password from my old phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.