Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

midi notes sticking in Logic Pro x when recording or just playing software instruments

why is it that when I play notes on my midi controller playing any virtual instrument that random notes will stick? I have my keyboard connected directly to the studio Mac ultra with a usb cable but I'm having issues with this....other people have asked the same question but seems like nobody has an answer....

Mac Studio (2022)

Posted on Apr 22, 2023 5:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 2:23 PM

so what's the use of having a forum where your questions are supposed to get answers if nobody will answer them....apparently Logic Pro is useless.....

Similar questions

1 reply

midi notes sticking in Logic Pro x when recording or just playing software instruments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.