Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Is there a web interface for Apple Savings (like card.apple.com for Apple Card)?

I'd like to access savings from Safari on my MBA as well, if possible.

MacBook Air, macOS 13.2

Posted on Apr 23, 2023 2:52 PM

4 replies

Apr 23, 2023 2:57 PM in response to kellyNYC

No, at this time there is not a Dashboard for web access. Goldman Sachs Bank and Apple welcome your feedback. Contact them via links below.

CONTACTING — Goldman Sachs Bank 

• Call toll-free at 877-255-5923; or

• Write to: Goldman Sachs Bank, Lockbox 6112, P.O. Box 7247, Philadelphia, PA 19170-6112.

Feedback - Apple Pay - Apple

May 4, 2024 10:22 PM in response to kellyNYC

I totally agree with this; this seems to be somewhat irritating because if an iPhone or iPad is lost then the account would have to be assigned a new account number. I too would really appreciate an App for accessing the Apple/GS interface...this is an actual bank btw. You can put my AID next to any escalation that you may raise with Apple or Goldman...thank you for the comment.

Is there a web interface for Apple Savings (like card.apple.com for Apple Card)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.