Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Restore deleted Health App data

I have been storing Health App dietary energy information on my iPhones for the past 7 years. An Apple document says Health information is backed up to iCloud (I have a 50 GB plan.) I don't see any way to access or restore the health data. Any suggestions?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 3:23 PM

2 replies

Dec 19, 2023 9:32 AM in response to Steve79iPhn2023

Me, too. All my Health data disappeared with the OS 17 update. Blood pressure, blood oxygen, weight. They are not even showing up as favorites. I had a record of all them while I was in cardiac rehab. Now gone. The health data is definitely not in my (50 gb) iCloud acct.

I've done everything I can find online. I asked my IT guy husband his advice, which was: find a different app. 😟 He's a PC/Android guy and not Mac/Apple. To be honest, I don't care for way this new Health app is set up. I may look for a new app since I have no data to transfer at this point. Or maybe I should just go for paper and ink?

Restore deleted Health App data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.