Why can’t I access my appleID in my phone

It appears I am unable to access my AppleID info from my phone. My location services will not allow me to accept requests. I can see other but others cannot see me. When I try to tap the buttons to add others they are muted out. I logged into my iCloud and all was normal. I am wanting to back up my phone but I can not get to the section that would allow me to do so since I can’t tap the name section in settings. Is this normal and how can I correct it?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 8:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2023 12:26 AM

but I can not get to the section that would allow me to do so since I can’t tap the name section in settings.

Do you have a MDM profile?

If so, contact your company - IT department.

or

Is it a private iPhone, see -> Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

• Check restrictions -> tap Settings -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy -> scroll to Allow Changes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2023 12:26 AM in response to Ella1555

but I can not get to the section that would allow me to do so since I can’t tap the name section in settings.

Do you have a MDM profile?

If so, contact your company - IT department.

or

Is it a private iPhone, see -> Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

• Check restrictions -> tap Settings -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy -> scroll to Allow Changes.

Why can’t I access my appleID in my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.