Apple lightning adapter

My adapter stopped working today.

out of nowhere and i dont know what to do it does not work any more and the problem is NOT the headphones.

this adpater is LESS than two years in use and already broken.

and you pay 10 EUROS for a new one.

what can i do to fix mine because i am not buying a new one. They are way to expansive and if they keep breaking down after two years not worth the price in my opinion.

if anyone knows what to do please tell me.

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 12:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 3:28 PM

Hello,

Hmm, it is pretty rare for an adapter to fail, but I guess that it could happen. See this:

1. Clean the charging port: check it for lint or other debris (use a bright light and a toothpick).
  2. Try a different charging cable
  3. See this: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won‘t charge
  4. Accessories generally have a one-year warranty, but it could vary by country: Apple One (1) Year Limited Warranty Accessory

Good luck.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2023 3:28 PM in response to Applelightnigadpeterbroken

Hello,

Hmm, it is pretty rare for an adapter to fail, but I guess that it could happen. See this:

1. Clean the charging port: check it for lint or other debris (use a bright light and a toothpick).
  2. Try a different charging cable
  3. See this: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won‘t charge
  4. Accessories generally have a one-year warranty, but it could vary by country: Apple One (1) Year Limited Warranty Accessory

Good luck.

Apple lightning adapter

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.