Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Internet connective

I don't turn off my mac and sometimes when going to use it, it is no lomger connected to the internet. The computer sits right next to the router. To get the MAC connected I have to restart it. My PC sitting right beside it never loses connection. Does anyone have this problem and does any one have a solution.

MacBook Pro (2017 – 2020)

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 9:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 11:05 AM

Have you installed and run any "cleaning", "optimizing", "speed-up", anti-virus or VPN apps on your Mac?

Boot into Safe Mode according to How to use safe mode on your Mac and test to see if the problem persists. Reboot normally and test again.

Note:  if you have a wireless keyboard with rechargeable batteries connect it with its charging cable before booting into Safe Mode.  This makes it act as a wired keyboard as will assure a successful boot into Safe Mode.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2023 11:05 AM in response to motomo43

Have you installed and run any "cleaning", "optimizing", "speed-up", anti-virus or VPN apps on your Mac?

Boot into Safe Mode according to How to use safe mode on your Mac and test to see if the problem persists. Reboot normally and test again.

Note:  if you have a wireless keyboard with rechargeable batteries connect it with its charging cable before booting into Safe Mode.  This makes it act as a wired keyboard as will assure a successful boot into Safe Mode.

Internet connective

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.