Coming soon: Apple Event on 9/9 at 10 a.m. PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won't Zoom work on my MacBook pro?

Why is Zoom not supported on my MacBook Pro?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.3

Posted on Apr 28, 2023 7:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2023 9:50 AM

Zoom is inaccessible - on the app list Zoom has a line through it. It can not load at all.

7 replies

Jul 22, 2024 7:00 AM in response to Murphydog1449

Well.... I use Mac Pro 2017 laptop, after I have installed zoom apps, I am not able to open the application...(maybe I updated the software version to macOS monterey). Soon later I found out a way to install the zoom apps, which I thought there was a web-based zoom version I could use (I didnt use that eventually), after I sign in with my zoom account, and hit "Join Now", it lead me to different interface, and asked if I can open zoom app (I dont have in this case), therefore, I was forced to download other zoom version, and it works!

Apr 28, 2023 8:09 AM in response to Murphydog1449

Zoom supports macOS Ventura. I just used it yesterday.

What problems are you having? Have you checked to make sure that you have the lastest version of Zoom? Occasionally Zoom has issues updating and you need to delete the app and completely re-install it. You may also consider updating your Mac to macOS 13.3.1 if you haven't already.

If all those things are done and you're still having problems, I'd suggest reaching out to Zoom support.

Why won't Zoom work on my MacBook pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.