Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Internet connection

My new iPhone 14pro max won’t connect to my internet

my iPad and old 10x max does!

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 30, 2023 5:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2023 6:11 AM

I understand that you are referring to your Wi-Fi Network and that the iPhone 14 Pro Max won’t connect to it. Can you try rebooting your Wi-Fi Router (Unplug it for 40 seconds and then plug it back in again) and see whether that resolves the issue and allows your iPhone 14 Pro Max to connect to it?

The other thing to try is to check and see whether your iPhone connects to another / different Wi-Fi Network. If it does, then you know that the issue may be isolated to your Wi-Fi Network.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2023 6:11 AM in response to Rdwhite57

I understand that you are referring to your Wi-Fi Network and that the iPhone 14 Pro Max won’t connect to it. Can you try rebooting your Wi-Fi Router (Unplug it for 40 seconds and then plug it back in again) and see whether that resolves the issue and allows your iPhone 14 Pro Max to connect to it?

The other thing to try is to check and see whether your iPhone connects to another / different Wi-Fi Network. If it does, then you know that the issue may be isolated to your Wi-Fi Network.

Axel F.

Internet connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.