Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

No Update for Apps on my iPad Pro

The apps on my ipad won’t update and they are obviously out of date. I just can’t find the prompt to update them since I got my ipad.

I have tried to restart, reset settings, and even deleted the apps

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on May 1, 2023 4:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2023 5:14 AM

To manually update installed Apps, open the Apple App Store App.

Assuming that you are signed-in to the App Store with your AppleID, at the top-right corner of the App Store Window you will see your initials…

Tap your initials to open the Account Window. Wait for a few seconds for the window to fully load - then perform a downward swipe (within the window) with your finger. If any installed Apps have an available update, the Account Window should list the Apps with a associated Update button; at the top of the list will be an Update All button.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2023 5:14 AM in response to abisoye80

To manually update installed Apps, open the Apple App Store App.

Assuming that you are signed-in to the App Store with your AppleID, at the top-right corner of the App Store Window you will see your initials…

Tap your initials to open the Account Window. Wait for a few seconds for the window to fully load - then perform a downward swipe (within the window) with your finger. If any installed Apps have an available update, the Account Window should list the Apps with a associated Update button; at the top of the list will be an Update All button.

No Update for Apps on my iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.