Subscription cancellation

If I’ve gone into my apple email and cancelled the subscription (gaming) from there does that confirm. If I try from the game it just gets stuck on a loading buffer

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on May 1, 2023 9:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2023 11:05 PM

It does however state that subscription expires and then a renewal offer. I apologise I’m very computer/tech poor. I understand the words expires it’s just when I attempt to confirm through the game it pushes to app shop then just goes to buffering. I know this maybe sound ridiculous but have I successfully ended the subscription?

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2023 11:05 PM in response to TheLittles

It does however state that subscription expires and then a renewal offer. I apologise I’m very computer/tech poor. I understand the words expires it’s just when I attempt to confirm through the game it pushes to app shop then just goes to buffering. I know this maybe sound ridiculous but have I successfully ended the subscription?

May 2, 2023 11:07 AM in response to Co2634

Co2634 Said:

"Subscription cancellation: It does however state that subscription expires and then a renewal offer. […]I know this maybe sound ridiculous but have I successfully ended the subscription?

———-

No worries :)

Delete the app. It is sending your promotions to renew it. If you do not want to renew it, then just delete the App. You’d go to the Home Screen where the game’s icon is. hold you finger on the icon until it wiggles. Then select to remove the app.

Subscription cancellation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.