Contacts Lists disappeared in Mac OS Ventura

Hello

I have just had a clean install on my MacBook Pro 2019. Signed in with my iCloud account and everything went fine. What I have noticed is that the contact list, still presents in my other devices, are missing in Ventura Contacts. I have tried to sign-out and re-sign-in with iCloud, to switch off and back on Contact in iCloud's, to restore Contacts database with some guide I have found in internet, and start also in safe mode. Nothing worked. In Ventura I see the "All Contacts" but not my lists. Any other ideas?

Thanks

MacBook Pro (2017 – 2020)

Posted on May 2, 2023 10:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2023 6:43 AM

Asmodai wrote:

Hello
I have just had a clean install on my MacBook Pro 2019. Signed in with my iCloud account and everything went fine. What I have noticed is that the contact list, still presents in my other devices, are missing in Ventura Contacts. I have tried to sign-out and re-sign-in with iCloud, to switch off and back on Contact in iCloud's, to restore Contacts database with some guide I have found in internet, and start also in safe mode. Nothing worked. In Ventura I see the "All Contacts" but not my lists. Any other ideas?
Thanks

Have you given the iCloud a chance to sync...

Verify you're Contacts is toggled ON

ref: Set up iCloud for Contacts on all your devices

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2023 6:43 AM in response to Asmodai

Asmodai wrote:

Hello
Thanks

Have you given the iCloud a chance to sync...

Verify you're Contacts is toggled ON

ref: Set up iCloud for Contacts on all your devices

Contacts Lists disappeared in Mac OS Ventura

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.