Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

iPhone 7 stuck on Apple logo

help my phone suddenly dead and got stuck on the logo then dead again and just looping and won't be turned on and I have not back up my phone and I dont want to restore and do a factory reset and lose all my data. Is it possible?

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on May 2, 2023 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2023 11:31 AM

If your iOS or iPadOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly, read this eponymous support article for how to resolve this --> --> If your iOS or iPadOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly - Apple Support

It has you:

- Check your software

- Check your hardware

Apple logo with progress bar after updating or restoring iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple logo with progress bar after updating or restoring iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If they do not work then follow the advice at the end of the documents about contacting Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2023 11:31 AM in response to ggknfgnj

If your iOS or iPadOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly, read this eponymous support article for how to resolve this --> --> If your iOS or iPadOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly - Apple Support

It has you:

- Check your software

- Check your hardware

Apple logo with progress bar after updating or restoring iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple logo with progress bar after updating or restoring iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If they do not work then follow the advice at the end of the documents about contacting Apple.

iPhone 7 stuck on Apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.