wifi PW from MacBook Air ro iPhone or iPad does not work...

I can not share a wifi password from my MacBook Air to my iPhone, that has suddenly disappeared and I have not got this PW any longer. I have trie all the tricks in the support and it still does not work. Any help is welcome.

MacBook Pro (M1, 2020)

Posted on May 4, 2023 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2023 9:06 AM

Are all devices fully updated to the most current versions of their respective OS?

Start with that.

Then make sure you have iCloud Keychain enabled on all devices.

Also confirm that you have your own contact info listed in the Contacts app. There should be a card in there at the very top of the list (scroll above the A's) that is called "My Card".

For additional guidance, please see: Share passwords using AirDrop with Safari on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2023 9:06 AM in response to Didier54

Are all devices fully updated to the most current versions of their respective OS?

Start with that.

Then make sure you have iCloud Keychain enabled on all devices.

Also confirm that you have your own contact info listed in the Contacts app. There should be a card in there at the very top of the list (scroll above the A's) that is called "My Card".

For additional guidance, please see: Share passwords using AirDrop with Safari on Mac - Apple Support

wifi PW from MacBook Air ro iPhone or iPad does not work...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.