The worrying quality of APPLE TV 4K 3RD

Dear Apple Customer Service Team,

I am writing to express my deep disappointment with the Apple TV 4K (3rd generation) product I purchased in February 2023. Specifically, the remote control for this device has been experiencing a persistent problem with battery drainage and power loss. Despite several attempts to troubleshoot and replace the product , the problem persists and continues to impede my ability to use the device effectively.

As a loyal Apple customer, I have always trusted in the quality and reliability of your products. However, this recent experience has left me feeling frustrated and let down. Given the premium price point of the Apple TV 4K, I expected a more durable and long-lasting product, and I am disappointed to find myself in this situation.

I would appreciate any assistance that you can provide in resolving this issue. I am hoping that this matter can be addressed in a timely and satisfactory manner, so that I can continue to enjoy the full functionality of my Apple TV 4K without further frustration or inconvenience.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Sincerely,

acatz

Posted on May 5, 2023 10:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2023 11:44 AM

A full charge of the battery in the remote should last many months. It would seem unlikely that one had a faulty remote replaced with another faulty remote. It seems to work well for many other users.

Verify that you have charged as advised:

• directly to a USB port on a computer,
  • or directly to a power adapter in an AC socket.

Charge for 30 minutes for enough charge to work, or 3 hours for charging from near zero to full capacity.

Charge your Siri Remote - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2023 11:44 AM in response to acatz

A full charge of the battery in the remote should last many months. It would seem unlikely that one had a faulty remote replaced with another faulty remote. It seems to work well for many other users.

Verify that you have charged as advised:

• directly to a USB port on a computer,
  • or directly to a power adapter in an AC socket.

Charge for 30 minutes for enough charge to work, or 3 hours for charging from near zero to full capacity.

Charge your Siri Remote - Apple Support

The worrying quality of APPLE TV 4K 3RD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.