Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Cursor / Mouse disappearing on MacBook Air

Cursor readily slips off my screen while I'm working and then requires a lot of fiddling to get it to show up again. Often it'll require moving the mouse off its pad to bring it the cursor back into view. This behavior seems new since update Ventura 13.3.1 (a) though how that would be related I can't know. Suggestions? Tks in advance.

Posted on May 7, 2023 11:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2023 11:23 AM

I think it may be because I am using my iPad as a second monitor, and/or I've got Hot Corners enabled. The latter annoy me anyway, so I've disabled that feature. Main issues was that somehow the arrangement of my monitors got reversed, so will have to watch that I don't let that happen.

Tested, and yep, that fixed it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2023 11:23 AM in response to Desert Lady

I think it may be because I am using my iPad as a second monitor, and/or I've got Hot Corners enabled. The latter annoy me anyway, so I've disabled that feature. Main issues was that somehow the arrangement of my monitors got reversed, so will have to watch that I don't let that happen.

Tested, and yep, that fixed it.

Cursor / Mouse disappearing on MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.