In macOS Ventura on my new iMac, the signatures in email from my old iMac are imported but Choose Signature is greyed out and unresponsive

In macOS Ventura on my new iMac, the signatures in email from my old iMac have imported but whatever I do the Choose Signature is greyed out and unresponsive.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 8, 2023 11:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2023 1:35 PM

Monksferry wrote:

In macOS Ventura on my new iMac, the signatures in email from my old iMac have imported but whatever I do the Choose Signature is greyed out and unresponsive.

"Choose Signature is greyed out and unresponsive" where is this..?

From Mail>Setting> Signatures Can you verify from All Sig, you have drag & dropped into the appropriate account(?)

ref: Create and use email signatures in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2023 1:35 PM in response to Monksferry

Monksferry wrote:

"Choose Signature is greyed out and unresponsive" where is this..?

From Mail>Setting> Signatures Can you verify from All Sig, you have drag & dropped into the appropriate account(?)

ref: Create and use email signatures in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

In macOS Ventura on my new iMac, the signatures in email from my old iMac are imported but Choose Signature is greyed out and unresponsive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.