the bottom of the screen is stuck

Good morning I have an iphone 13. for the last month the bottom of the screen is stuck. when I go to write on the keyboard I can't press the button it turns off. I need to restart the mobile to start working properly again.

these problems started after the last upgrade 16.4.1

I have done the latest upgrade 16.4.1 (a)

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on May 9, 2023 10:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2023 10:54 PM

filippos144 Said:

"the bottom of the screen is stuck: Good morning I have an iphone 13. for the last month the bottom of the screen is stuck. when I go to write on the keyboard I can't press the button it turns off. I need to restart the mobile to start working properly again. these problems started after the last upgrade 16.4.1 I have done the latest upgrade 16.4.1 (a)"

-------

Report this as a Bug to Apple:

Do your part: Let Apple know what is going on here. Provide them with feedback on this. They may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they received on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Comment: that it is after installing an update, and on how you have troubleshot it, thus far. Include the URL of this thread.
  3. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2023 10:54 PM in response to filippos144

filippos144 Said:

"the bottom of the screen is stuck: Good morning I have an iphone 13. for the last month the bottom of the screen is stuck. when I go to write on the keyboard I can't press the button it turns off. I need to restart the mobile to start working properly again. these problems started after the last upgrade 16.4.1 I have done the latest upgrade 16.4.1 (a)"

-------

Report this as a Bug to Apple:

Do your part: Let Apple know what is going on here. Provide them with feedback on this. They may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they received on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Comment: that it is after installing an update, and on how you have troubleshot it, thus far. Include the URL of this thread.
  3. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary

the bottom of the screen is stuck

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.