iPhone 11 Pro Max not turning on at all even after charging

Good morning My iPhone 11 Pro Max does not want to come on. It just went off and is not switching on. I left it to charge and still nothing. I tried to put it in recovery mode but it is not working. I also tried to hard reset but nothing happen it is completely off. No sign of it coming at all. It was working fine and then all of a sudden switch off. Now it does not want to come back on. I have tried all the methods. I can’t even connect to iTunes cause the phone is off and won’t register. I did not do a backup and I have so much important information there. Can anyone help me please

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on May 9, 2023 10:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2023 12:54 PM

Faith_1306 Said:

"iPhone 11 Pro Max not turning on at all even after charging: i cannot access my phone it is not coming on. i tried charging it. it is not working.

———-

Get this Diagnosed by Apple:

If nothing above worked, then you need to get this serviced. Set up a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store. There, it will be looked at and you'll be provided with your options.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2023 12:54 PM in response to Faith_1306

Faith_1306 Said:

"iPhone 11 Pro Max not turning on at all even after charging: i cannot access my phone it is not coming on. i tried charging it. it is not working.

———-

Get this Diagnosed by Apple:

If nothing above worked, then you need to get this serviced. Set up a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store. There, it will be looked at and you'll be provided with your options.

May 9, 2023 10:48 PM in response to Faith_1306

Faith_1306 Said:

"iPhone 11 Pro Max not turning on at all even after charging"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Power:

I. Perform a Restart:

A. Try Force Restarting your iPhone:

Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

B. Try Manually Restarting your iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Select: General
  3. Scroll to: the Very Bottom
  4. Select: Shut Down
  5. Slide Finger: to the Right
  6. Wait: 30 Seconds
  7. Power One: the iPhone
  8. Try this Once More

II. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

May 9, 2023 10:49 PM in response to Faith_1306

Faith_1306 Said:

"iPhone 11 Pro Max not turning on at all even after charging"

-------

Managing the Battery Health:

The Battery Health percentage decreases as is decreases. Unfortunately, there is no way to know why this happened and when. In all, know that once the Battery Health reaches below 80%, it is time for a new battery.

View the Battery Health:

Apple recommends you get a new battery, once the Battery Health reaches 80% or lower. When the Battery Health is 80% or lower, it is time for a new battery.

2. Tap: Battery
  3. Tap: Battery Health
  4. View: [the percentage]
  5. Is it 80% or less?  If so, it is time for a new battery.

Managing the Battery Health:

The Battery Health percentage decreases as is decreases. Unfortunately, there is no way to know why this happened and when. In all, know that once the Battery Health reaches below 80%, it is time for a new battery.

View the Battery Health:

Apple recommends you get a new battery, once the Battery Health reaches 80% or lower. When the Battery Health is 80% or lower, it is time for a new battery.

2. Tap: Battery
  3. Tap: Battery Health
  4. View: [the percentage]
  5. Is it 80% or less?  If so, it is time for a new battery.

iPhone 11 Pro Max not turning on at all even after charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.