Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

please help I have informatio that someone hack the Iphone

I have information that someone hack my phone how I can check this ?

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on May 11, 2023 7:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2023 7:27 AM

Hello martyna53!

What information do have? It is most likely a scam, as the iPhone cannot be hacked.

You may want to read this Support Article: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Also, please read the reply by SravanKrA in this thread: Is my mobile phone hacked? - Apple Community.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2023 7:27 AM in response to martyna53

Hello martyna53!

What information do have? It is most likely a scam, as the iPhone cannot be hacked.

You may want to read this Support Article: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Also, please read the reply by SravanKrA in this thread: Is my mobile phone hacked? - Apple Community.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

please help I have informatio that someone hack the Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.