Satechi USB Hub not working after 13.3.1 update

After applying 13.3.1 update to my 2019 16" Macbook Pro and restarting, the Satechi USB-C Hub is no longer recognized. It worked right up until the reboot. Changing ports has no effect; neither the ethernet cable nor any connected USB-C or USB-A devices are recognized

Posted on May 11, 2023 3:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2023 9:49 PM

gludington Said:

"Satechi USB Hub not working after 13.3.1 update: After applying 13.3.1 update to my 2019 16" Macbook Pro and restarting, the Satechi USB-C Hub is no longer recognized. It worked right up until the reboot. Changing ports has no effect; neither the ethernet cable nor any connected USB-C or USB-A devices are recognized"

-------

Troubleshooting Hubs:

Reset the SMC and your NVRAM:

(Applies to Intel-Based Macs Only): Sometimes when changes are made to the system(i.e. Updates), system configurations (i.e. for Hubs) become manipulated, technically. So, reset the SMC and NVRAM. Try performing each thrice. It may take sometime, being certain you have the time to perform these resets.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2023 9:49 PM in response to gludington

gludington Said:

"Satechi USB Hub not working after 13.3.1 update: After applying 13.3.1 update to my 2019 16" Macbook Pro and restarting, the Satechi USB-C Hub is no longer recognized. It worked right up until the reboot. Changing ports has no effect; neither the ethernet cable nor any connected USB-C or USB-A devices are recognized"

-------

Troubleshooting Hubs:

Reset the SMC and your NVRAM:

(Applies to Intel-Based Macs Only): Sometimes when changes are made to the system(i.e. Updates), system configurations (i.e. for Hubs) become manipulated, technically. So, reset the SMC and NVRAM. Try performing each thrice. It may take sometime, being certain you have the time to perform these resets.

Satechi USB Hub not working after 13.3.1 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.