Is there a way to be notified a week early on Reminders on my iPhone?

I can set up Reminders, but the notification only comes the day of the activity. I'd like to get the notification a day early, or a week early, and then stay reminded until the activity is completed. I have not been able to discover a way to accomplish this. Thanks.

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on May 12, 2023 8:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2023 1:03 PM

Hey bjcreek,

In order to be notified for a Reminder, complete the steps in the resource you used to reach us:

"Tap the Date and Time button  to set a due date for the reminder. Choose from Today, Tomorrow, This Weekend, or tap Date & Time to set your own day and time.

If you set a due date for a reminder but don't assign a time, the notification appears by default at 9:00 AM. To change when all-day reminder notifications appear, open the Settings app, then tap Reminders. Tap the time below All-Day Reminders, then choose a different time." Use Reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We hope this helps!

Sincerely.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 15, 2023 1:03 PM in response to bjcreek

Hey bjcreek,

In order to be notified for a Reminder, complete the steps in the resource you used to reach us:

"Tap the Date and Time button  to set a due date for the reminder. Choose from Today, Tomorrow, This Weekend, or tap Date & Time to set your own day and time.

If you set a due date for a reminder but don't assign a time, the notification appears by default at 9:00 AM. To change when all-day reminder notifications appear, open the Settings app, then tap Reminders. Tap the time below All-Day Reminders, then choose a different time." Use Reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We hope this helps!

Sincerely.

Is there a way to be notified a week early on Reminders on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.