Apple Developer Program Membership is still not active

Hi, I paid for an apple developer subscription, but after withdrawing money from the card, more than 16 days have passed, the Apple Developer Program - Membership for one year account is still not active, if you cannot solve the problem, return my money back to the card that I paid $ 99, so I wrote to apple 7 times someone does not respond at all

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 12, 2023 9:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2023 9:22 AM

Remember, this is a user to user forum, not Apple. We're just Apple products users like yourself. Our resources are limited to making suggestion of things you can try, and I suggest you try calling Apple about that if they are not responding to however else you are writing to them (I know they don't do email).

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2023 9:22 AM in response to alisher133

Remember, this is a user to user forum, not Apple. We're just Apple products users like yourself. Our resources are limited to making suggestion of things you can try, and I suggest you try calling Apple about that if they are not responding to however else you are writing to them (I know they don't do email).

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Apple Developer Program Membership is still not active

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.