someone else is getting all of my phone calls

My phone calls are going to this person I haven't spoken to in weeks , and they even get all my voice mail. The call forwarding is completely off on my phone and I never left my phone alone with this person for them to do anything. someone help me please!!! I've called apple and Verizon no one can help me.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on May 13, 2023 7:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2023 7:55 PM

mssh32 Said:

"someone else is getting all of my phone calls: My phone calls are going to this person I haven't spoken to in weeks , and they even get all my voice mail. [...]I've called apple and Verizon no one can help me."

-------

Troubleshooting Calls Recipient Issues:

A. Get a New SIM or eSIM Card from your Carrier:

Seems you need to get a eew SIM Card or a new eSIM Card. Which to get depends on your location. So, contact your Carrier once more, requesting a new card. These cards contain all the necessary configuration.

No success?...

B. Reset to Factory Settings:

If this cannot go through as intended, then reset your iPhone to factory settings as if you were to sell it. Perform as instructed here, including the backup creation and then iCloud log out.

Go here: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2023 7:55 PM in response to mssh32

mssh32 Said:

"someone else is getting all of my phone calls: My phone calls are going to this person I haven't spoken to in weeks , and they even get all my voice mail. [...]I've called apple and Verizon no one can help me."

-------

Troubleshooting Calls Recipient Issues:

A. Get a New SIM or eSIM Card from your Carrier:

Seems you need to get a eew SIM Card or a new eSIM Card. Which to get depends on your location. So, contact your Carrier once more, requesting a new card. These cards contain all the necessary configuration.

No success?...

B. Reset to Factory Settings:

If this cannot go through as intended, then reset your iPhone to factory settings as if you were to sell it. Perform as instructed here, including the backup creation and then iCloud log out.

Go here: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

someone else is getting all of my phone calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.