Panic error and laptop crashing - Help please!

Hello everyone and thanks in advance for any suggestion you will be able to provide! :)

I have MacBook Air 13-inch 2017 on macOS Monterey 12.6.5 and I have been experiencing issues lately where it suddenly crashes and restarts.

I am attaching the report below, which hopefully will give you an idea of the issue. If you have any solution I would really appreciate any suggestion you can provide. The report is:

Many thanks!

Pippieffe

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.6

Posted on May 14, 2023 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2023 6:22 PM

Refer to If your Mac restarts and a message appears - Apple Support.

The following passage may be relevant:

• Disconnect all devices except for an Apple keyboard and mouse. ... Then try restarting your Mac.
  • If this resolves the issue, reconnect one device at a time, restarting your Mac after reconnecting each one, until you determine which device is causing the problem.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2023 6:22 PM in response to pippieffe

Refer to If your Mac restarts and a message appears - Apple Support.

The following passage may be relevant:

• Disconnect all devices except for an Apple keyboard and mouse. ... Then try restarting your Mac.
  • If this resolves the issue, reconnect one device at a time, restarting your Mac after reconnecting each one, until you determine which device is causing the problem.

Panic error and laptop crashing - Help please!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.