Screen sharing

Hi,

will apple support screen sharing stop after i restart my iphone?

i was on the phone with apple support and shared my screen with the agent, but the agent failed to mention if he did cancel the screen sharing and never told me what to do to cancel it? Anything i should do or restarting my phone is enough to cancel screen sharing?

thanks

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on May 16, 2023 7:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2023 7:59 PM

Hello,

Apple Support screen sharing will end after your session with Apple Support has concluded. You can confirm that screen sharing has been completed if the time in the top left on your iPhone is not surrounded by a coloured capsule that informs you of the screen sharing when you click on it.

Thanks for reaching out!

-Drake

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2023 7:59 PM in response to dkash82

Hello,

Apple Support screen sharing will end after your session with Apple Support has concluded. You can confirm that screen sharing has been completed if the time in the top left on your iPhone is not surrounded by a coloured capsule that informs you of the screen sharing when you click on it.

Thanks for reaching out!

-Drake

May 16, 2023 8:07 PM in response to dkash82

dkash82 Said:

"Screen sharing: Hi, will apple support screen sharing stop after i restart my iPhone? i was on the phone with apple support and shared my screen with the agent, but the agent failed to mention if he did cancel the screen sharing and never told me what to do to cancel it? Anything i should do or restarting my phone is enough to cancel screen sharing? thanks"

------

Perform a Restart:

If you are nervous about this, then just restart your iPhone. Once back in, no call would be open. Go Here: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Screen sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.