You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

want password prefilled

Each time I purchase a song on iTunes I have to enter my password in. Is there a way to have my account stay connected during the same session. I'm going to be purchasing quite a few songs and it gets time consuming to constantly enter my password each time.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 18, 2023 4:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 18, 2023 11:18 PM

Check this -> Require a password for App Store and iTunes purchases

Require a password for App Store and iTunes purchases - Apple Support

See also the following Apple articles:

Manage App Store purchases, subscriptions, settings, and restrictions on iPhone

Manage App Store purchases, subscriptions, settings, and restrictions on iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

Prevent in-app purchases from the App Store

Prevent in-app purchases from the App Store – Apple Support (UK)

If you have followed all the steps and instructions and if you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 18, 2023 11:18 PM in response to wahine2071

Check this -> Require a password for App Store and iTunes purchases

Require a password for App Store and iTunes purchases - Apple Support

See also the following Apple articles:

Manage App Store purchases, subscriptions, settings, and restrictions on iPhone

Manage App Store purchases, subscriptions, settings, and restrictions on iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

Prevent in-app purchases from the App Store

Prevent in-app purchases from the App Store – Apple Support (UK)

If you have followed all the steps and instructions and if you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

want password prefilled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.