Will using different iPhones with same iCloud account impcat banned Snapchat ID status ?

If I get banned on Snapchat permanently while my phone was connected to my iCloud account and I get a knew phone and log into the same iCloud and try to use Snapchat again , will I be still be banned?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 18, 2023 5:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2023 11:40 PM

How can I get my Snapchat back? Cos is temporary blocked.people reported me cos I am not replying their messages.I am trying to create new one but can’t be able to create it their just sending me code SS06.help me

regain it back please 🙏

10 replies

Nov 9, 2023 7:38 AM in response to Sm4lyf442

Sm4lyf442 wrote:

How can I get my Snapchat back? Cos is temporary blocked.people reported me cos I am not replying their messages.I am trying to create new one but can’t be able to create it their just sending me code SS06.help me
regain it back please 🙏

Snapchat is very strict about enforcing its Terms of Use. This link explains their procedures and enforcement strategy→My Snapchat Account is Locked.

But basically, When Snapchat bans a user they also ban the device that was used to access Snapchat. If it wasn’t a permanent ban your account will be usable after the duration of the ban. Otherwise you will never be able to use Snapchat again from the device that was banned, and if you try to access it with the same account or information that can be associated with that account (such as name or phone number) from another device, that device will be banned also.

Mar 28, 2024 4:10 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

I had a similar issue with an app called HelloTalk. From what I can determine so far, it seems they’re tracking the IMEI and Apple ID to do device bans. Does apple inform the HelloTalk app developers about every physical device that the banned Apple ID logs into in the future, even if it’s not Simultaneously using the app? For example, I’ve bought a new phone, set it up with a different Apple ID, downloaded the HelloTalk app, logged in with different email, and the app is now working fine.

The problem is I want to transfer some data and settings from my old Apple ID’s iCloud account to my new phone. To do this, I’ll need to log into the old banned Apple ID briefly on the new phone. I can uninstall the HelloTalk app before doing this process and reinstall it later after completed and logged into my new Apple ID.

Will this work? Or is Apple providing the apps with the banned IMEI of every device the band Apple ID is logging into?

Will using different iPhones with same iCloud account impcat banned Snapchat ID status ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.