Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

How can I export my blood glucose levels from the health app to my doctor? My health care system is not in the list of options to export to. Is there some way to export to a pdf or excel format to share with my doctor?

How can I export my blood glucose levels from the health app to my doctor? My health care system is not in the list of options to export to. Is there some way to export to a pdf or excel format to share with my doctor?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.2

Posted on May 19, 2023 4:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2023 5:19 AM

If you are not in the United States, or your doctor or health care system is not available, then you should follow the guidelines from Share and view health data in the Health app - Apple Support . That does not address exporting your health data as a PDF, but does provide a means for you to Share the data with your physician if they are willing to provide you that sharing information and privacy can be preserved.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2023 5:19 AM in response to tgray11

If you are not in the United States, or your doctor or health care system is not available, then you should follow the guidelines from Share and view health data in the Health app - Apple Support . That does not address exporting your health data as a PDF, but does provide a means for you to Share the data with your physician if they are willing to provide you that sharing information and privacy can be preserved.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.