Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Bluetooth Device Volume becomes very low

My bluetooth speakers are becoming very low if i connect to my iphone or macbook.

they were perfect before few weeks.

and if i connect to any android phone the volumes are so loud as expected.

but when i connect and slide the volume to the full also the sound if very very low.

• my iphone runs on iOS - 16.4.1(a)
  • my MacBook runs on - Ventura 13.3.1 (a) (22E772610a)

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on May 19, 2023 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2023 7:44 PM

This did this to me randomly when I connected my iPhone 11 to Bluetooth in my car.I thought it may have been my car but the Bluetooth device volume would be normal just what I was trying to play from my phone was so quiet I could barely hear it. I tried restarting my phone, restarting app, disconnecting and reconnecting to Bluetooth, forgetting my device and repairing..everything…finally I found a thread somewhere online that gave me my solution and that was go into your phone settings..scroll down through your apps and go into Music..once there you should see under Audio an option for Sound Check..mine was on..turn it off..this solved my problem..worth a try

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2023 7:44 PM in response to nirmalindrajith

This did this to me randomly when I connected my iPhone 11 to Bluetooth in my car.I thought it may have been my car but the Bluetooth device volume would be normal just what I was trying to play from my phone was so quiet I could barely hear it. I tried restarting my phone, restarting app, disconnecting and reconnecting to Bluetooth, forgetting my device and repairing..everything…finally I found a thread somewhere online that gave me my solution and that was go into your phone settings..scroll down through your apps and go into Music..once there you should see under Audio an option for Sound Check..mine was on..turn it off..this solved my problem..worth a try

Bluetooth Device Volume becomes very low

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.