Cursor wrap around monitor edges?

I have been using the Wraparound app to allow my cursor to go off the right side of multi-monitors and come around to the left side of the left monitor. Since this app is not being developed anymore, although it still works on Ventura, I was wondering why Apple hasn't built this into its display system. Or have they?

If they have, how does it work? I know any multi-monitor setup can be arranged in the display setting and the cursor will move between the connected edges. Is there something I am missing about wrapping around the outside edges? Is it possible without the help of Wraparound? Do users not what to have this ability? It's too handy to not have this ability.

I spend too much time researching this every 6 months or so to try and see if this is part of the macOS yet. Any help and understanding would be awesome. It seems such a simple hack that Apple would add it without a thought.

Thanks

iMac (M1, 2021)

Posted on May 20, 2023 8:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2023 10:15 AM

There probably hasn't been enough call for that feature to get Apple's attention.

Tell Apple what missing features you'd like restored or new features added to the system via Feedback - macOS - Apple.  

Similar questions

1 reply

Cursor wrap around monitor edges?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.