Apple Billing

I’ve been trying to download Free apps on my phone but it will not let me. It says apple billing problem. I canceled all my subscriptions and I have nothing that needs to be paid or want to pay. PLEASE fix this. How do I turn this off. It’s very frustrating.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on May 22, 2023 7:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2023 7:45 PM

Kam_answers Said:

"Apple Billing: I’ve been trying to download Free apps on my phone but it will not let me. It says apple billing problem. I canceled all my subscriptions and I have nothing that needs to be paid or want to pay. PLEASE fix this. How do I turn this off. It’s very frustrating."

-------

Add a Method of Payment:

At Least Method of Payment:

You need at least one method of payment assisted to your account. This is because even free apps have the option for purchasing from within. So, add a method of payment. Don't want to use a Credit Card? If so, use a PayPal account. See your options here:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2023 7:45 PM in response to Kam_answers

Kam_answers Said:

"Apple Billing: I’ve been trying to download Free apps on my phone but it will not let me. It says apple billing problem. I canceled all my subscriptions and I have nothing that needs to be paid or want to pay. PLEASE fix this. How do I turn this off. It’s very frustrating."

-------

Add a Method of Payment:

At Least Method of Payment:

You need at least one method of payment assisted to your account. This is because even free apps have the option for purchasing from within. So, add a method of payment. Don't want to use a Credit Card? If so, use a PayPal account. See your options here:

Apple Billing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.