I would like to ask for a refund!

I would like to ask for a refund since I didn’t mean to subscribe an app called “Speak&Translate”. After I opened the app, I deleted right away because it didn’t meet my expectations. I’ve already tried to ask for a refund on the Apple support page, but it didn’t let me do it. I’d be happy and grateful if anyone could give me some suggestions of how I’m able to get my refund back🙏

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on May 23, 2023 6:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2023 7:03 AM

Here's how to request an app or media refund from Apple (From: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support - see the article for more detail.)

1. Sign in to https://reportaproblem.apple.com

2. Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund."

3. Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.

4. Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit.

If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription using the directions in this article --> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

When you say it didn't let you do it, you need to be more specific than that. Did you not see the subscription (read the link I posted about how to deal with that)? Did you see it but Apple refused a refund (they can do that)?

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2023 7:03 AM in response to 孟令

Here's how to request an app or media refund from Apple (From: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support - see the article for more detail.)

1. Sign in to https://reportaproblem.apple.com

2. Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund."

3. Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.

4. Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit.

If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription using the directions in this article --> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

When you say it didn't let you do it, you need to be more specific than that. Did you not see the subscription (read the link I posted about how to deal with that)? Did you see it but Apple refused a refund (they can do that)?

I would like to ask for a refund!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.