Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

location sharing

One of the people in my network has share my location turned off for their iPhone and Apple Watch but I can still see their location in the Find My app periodically. Sometimes it says “no location found” and then after a period it will locate them and it can go back and fourth like this. Sometimes it even shows a live location and the last time it did this it was stationary for 5-10 minutes when I know that they were moving around a lot. When I look at their individual devices both the phone and watch say “not sharing location”. I would think that having the share my location option turned off that I would not be able to see this person. Any insight will be appreciated

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on May 25, 2023 3:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2023 11:23 PM

Remove a friend

When you remove a friend, that person is removed from your People list and you are removed from theirs.

1. Tap People at the bottom of the screen, then tap the name of the person you want to remove.
  2. Tap Remove [name], then tap Remove.

3 replies

location sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.