Icloud cutom domain mail

Hey fam,

I have added 2 of my domain to icloud custom email domain. One of them is working fine. the other one i'm not able to add any email address to it. It does not giving an option to add another email address. Please find the attached photo

Posted on May 25, 2023 7:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2023 7:41 PM

IamSash Said:

"Icloud cutom domain mail: Hey fam, I have added 2 of my domain to icloud custom email domain. One of them is working fine. the other one i'm not able to add any email address to it. It does not giving an option to add another email address. Please find the attached photo"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Troubleshooting Mail Accounts:

Be certain your are using the correct incoming and outgoing protocols for each server. Speak with the network Administrator, if you are uncertain of which to use.

• IMAP4
  • POP3
  • SMTP
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2023 7:41 PM in response to IamSash

IamSash Said:

"Icloud cutom domain mail: Hey fam, I have added 2 of my domain to icloud custom email domain. One of them is working fine. the other one i'm not able to add any email address to it. It does not giving an option to add another email address. Please find the attached photo"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Troubleshooting Mail Accounts:

Be certain your are using the correct incoming and outgoing protocols for each server. Speak with the network Administrator, if you are uncertain of which to use.

• IMAP4
  • POP3
  • SMTP

Icloud cutom domain mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.