Retrieve music from iTunes

I cannot get into iTunes to get my music. All the help menus say to download from iTunes to my iPad. But how can I do that if I cannot get into iTunes? HELP

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on May 26, 2023 2:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2023 3:03 PM

The iTunes Store and the Apple Music App are built in to the iPad. You do not need to download anything.

Itunes Store

Music App

You can access your purchased music in the iTunes Store app by clicking on "More" at the bottom of the screen, then on Purchased and then on Music.

Downloaded Music and music added to your library from the Apple Music subscription service can be accessed in the Music App from the Library tab.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2023 3:03 PM in response to Mdmteer

The iTunes Store and the Apple Music App are built in to the iPad. You do not need to download anything.

Itunes Store

Music App

You can access your purchased music in the iTunes Store app by clicking on "More" at the bottom of the screen, then on Purchased and then on Music.

Downloaded Music and music added to your library from the Apple Music subscription service can be accessed in the Music App from the Library tab.

Retrieve music from iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.