You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to update my credit card information for Apple TV

It seems like a simple process is complicated. it asks me to go to itunes and log into my account from my laptop. i dont have an itunes account or care to have one. i just need to update my credit care information for apple tv+. I am 81. this is a hassle!!

Apple TV 4K (1st generation)

Posted on May 28, 2023 5:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 28, 2023 7:24 AM

To update your payment method information, do one of:

The web edit can manage one payment method, the others actions can accommodate multiple.

For this, an iTunes account is the same thing as an Apple ID account: A user account with valid payment method.

If you want to enter a new card’s account number, then add the new one first, before deleting the previous. Else you may be without payment method for a few moments, which is blocked if you have subscriptions.

If you want to edit a CVC code and expiration date or other secondary information other than the card account number, then you can edit that.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 28, 2023 7:24 AM in response to oldaquaman

To update your payment method information, do one of:

The web edit can manage one payment method, the others actions can accommodate multiple.

For this, an iTunes account is the same thing as an Apple ID account: A user account with valid payment method.

If you want to enter a new card’s account number, then add the new one first, before deleting the previous. Else you may be without payment method for a few moments, which is blocked if you have subscriptions.

If you want to edit a CVC code and expiration date or other secondary information other than the card account number, then you can edit that.

I need to update my credit card information for Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.