Health app medicine tracking past midnight

I have quite a few meds scheduled for 11 pm but sometimes don’t take them till after midnight. I don’t know how to properly log them. Yes Monday night meds were actually taken early Tuesday morning but not early Monday morning as the log seems to want to do.

iPhone 14

Posted on May 29, 2023 9:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2023 9:56 PM

Bob S181 Said:

"Health app medicine tracking past midnight: I have quite a few meds scheduled for 11 pm but sometimes don’t take them till after midnight. I don’t know how to properly log them. Yes Monday night meds were actually taken early Tuesday morning but not early Monday morning as the log seems to want to do."

-------

Troubleshoot Health App and Meds:

Continuity seems of big concern here. So, recommend this gets looked in to. Do so by provided Apple with feedback in this.

Recommend this to Apple:

Do your Part: You can recommend this to AppleApple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is their customers prefer, and what features to include in watchOS versions to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - Health - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that you want this to be an option and why, and why. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2023 9:56 PM in response to Bob S181

Bob S181 Said:

"Health app medicine tracking past midnight: I have quite a few meds scheduled for 11 pm but sometimes don’t take them till after midnight. I don’t know how to properly log them. Yes Monday night meds were actually taken early Tuesday morning but not early Monday morning as the log seems to want to do."

-------

Troubleshoot Health App and Meds:

Continuity seems of big concern here. So, recommend this gets looked in to. Do so by provided Apple with feedback in this.

Recommend this to Apple:

Do your Part: You can recommend this to AppleApple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is their customers prefer, and what features to include in watchOS versions to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - Health - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that you want this to be an option and why, and why. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Health app medicine tracking past midnight

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.