Scrolling on original macbook touchpad lags

I have a macbook i9 16 GB macos 13.3.1 and scrolling lags on it in different applications. Can he really run all the programs installed on him at the same time and work normally with them, but he can’t scroll the page in Pinterest normally. When will you fix it or how can I fix it?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 13.3

Posted on May 30, 2023 12:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2023 9:02 AM

den9 wrote:

I have a macbook i9 16 GB macos 13.3.1 and scrolling lags on it in different applications. Can he really run all the programs installed on him at the same time and work normally with them, but he can’t scroll the page in Pinterest normally. When will you fix it or how can I fix it?

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.4 — I would start there.

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2023 9:02 AM in response to den9

den9 wrote:

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.4 — I would start there.

Scrolling on original macbook touchpad lags

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.