How can I unlock my iphone without pascode

How can I unlock iphone 11 it's brand new just pascode I don't know but I got the IMEI number

Posted on May 31, 2023 12:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2023 12:38 PM

If it’s brand new it shouldn’t be locked. When you turn it on it should say “Hello”. If you bought the phone from someone other than an Apple store or Apple authorized reseller you got a used phone. The previous owner has to unlock it, thanks to Apple’s theft-deterrent Activation Lock.

This is what the previous owner has to do→What to do before selling or giving away your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

13 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2023 12:38 PM in response to niekkie

If it’s brand new it shouldn’t be locked. When you turn it on it should say “Hello”. If you bought the phone from someone other than an Apple store or Apple authorized reseller you got a used phone. The previous owner has to unlock it, thanks to Apple’s theft-deterrent Activation Lock.

This is what the previous owner has to do→What to do before selling or giving away your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

May 31, 2023 12:58 PM in response to niekkie

Does the phone power up to the "hello" screen? It will, if it really is "new". If it doesn't, it is not new.

If not new, best to return the phone for a refund. Otherwise, unless the previous owner can unlock the phone for you, the phone will be useless to you.

That information that you received about contacting the provider with the IMEI was WRONG.

How can I unlock my iphone without pascode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.