Regional content and Apple id

I have my Apple ID set up since the late 1990’s when I lived in the US and it functions on a regional basis. I now live in Italy and there are apps I cannot download. Can I set up two apple ids with two different regions?

Posted on Jun 1, 2023 11:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2023 12:04 PM

Your Apple ID is tied to your physical address and payment method. So, if you're no longer living in the U.S., you're no longer eligible for a U.S. Apple ID. You should change your region to Italy.

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

2 replies

Jun 1, 2023 12:06 PM in response to asalda

You can do that but you will not find it easy to use both of them, particularly on a mobile device, and particularly if you do something such as subscribe to Apple Music -->

From: View and remove your devices that are associated with Apple ID purchases - Apple Support

"When you try to associate a device that was previously associated, you might notice a message that says, "This device is associated with another Apple ID. You cannot associate this device with another Apple ID for [number] days." You might need to wait up to 90 days to associate the device with a different Apple ID."

Regional content and Apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.