Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

how to find Quick Links in Mac App Store MacBook Pro OS 13.4

Hi. Just purchased Logic Pro, Final Cut Pro, etc. I got the email with my codes etc. But it tells me "To install your software, you simply launch the Mac App Store, click 'Redeem' found under Quick Links and enter your

content code(s)." I launched the Mac App Store but I can't find either Quick Links or Redeem. I'm on a new MacBook Pro running OS 13.4.

MacBook Pro (M2 Pro, 2023)

Posted on Jun 2, 2023 1:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2023 11:48 PM

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the Discover page in the Mac App Store to find the links.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.4;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.5; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.5; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.5; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.5; HomePods, audioOS 16.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

2 replies

how to find Quick Links in Mac App Store MacBook Pro OS 13.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.