Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Recording my KORG minilogue xd in Logic Pro

Hey guys,

So I'm still pretty new to Logic and am struggling to record from my new KORG minilogue. The track is for a software instrument, I've selected 'use external instrument plug-in', and selected the correct input. It's all connected, interface is all set up, and I can hear it through my laptop perfectly, but when I actually click record, it doesn't record anything.

After watching a few videos, it looks like the issue could be that when I click on the instrument and select 'MIDI destination', the only option is 'Logic Pro Virtual Out', whereas the tutorials say there should be options with the minilogue title. What can I do to fix this?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Jun 6, 2023 10:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2023 12:45 AM

You’re trying to record audio from the Korg?

select audio track, the input from the interface the Korg is outputting to.

1 reply

Recording my KORG minilogue xd in Logic Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.