Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Blocking

If someone blocked me on iPhone, and I have an iPhone as well, would I be able to remove an emoji from the conversation bubble, after they blocked me?

iPhone 11

Posted on Jun 7, 2023 2:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2023 2:12 PM

If someone has blocked you on their iPhone, you will not be able to make any changes to the conversation on their device, including removing an emoji from the conversation bubble. When someone blocks you, it means they have intentionally restricted communication with you, and as a result, you will not be able to modify or affect any aspect of the conversation from your end.

Blocking someone on an iPhone prevents any incoming calls, messages, or other forms of communication from reaching the blocked person. It also restricts the blocked person from seeing any updates or changes made to the conversation by the person who blocked them.

So, in short, if someone has blocked you on their iPhone, you will not have the ability to remove an emoji or make any changes to the conversation on their device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2023 2:12 PM in response to Rollercoasterlife_1

If someone has blocked you on their iPhone, you will not be able to make any changes to the conversation on their device, including removing an emoji from the conversation bubble. When someone blocks you, it means they have intentionally restricted communication with you, and as a result, you will not be able to modify or affect any aspect of the conversation from your end.

Blocking someone on an iPhone prevents any incoming calls, messages, or other forms of communication from reaching the blocked person. It also restricts the blocked person from seeing any updates or changes made to the conversation by the person who blocked them.

So, in short, if someone has blocked you on their iPhone, you will not have the ability to remove an emoji or make any changes to the conversation on their device.

Blocking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.